Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for entries is 31st October 2022.
2. Limited to one entry per unique reference number from a promotional pack.
3. Open to UK residents aged over 18 only.
4. To enter go to https://farchioni.co.uk/win/.
5. The prize is a Fiat 500C Electric Passion.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. The prize does not include insurance or road tax.
8. If more than one entry matches that of the judges’ panel the winners will share £30,000.
9. If no one matches the judges ranking there will be no main prize winners.
10. All entrants will be entered into a free prize draw to win weekend break to Italy as guests of the Farchioni family.
11. A winners list will be available from the https://farchioni.co.uk/win/winners by writing to: Speciality Promotions Limited, PO Box 1662, Berkhamsted, HP4 9EY.
12. The judging panel’s decision is final.
13. Winners may be required to take part in publicity photos.
14. The promoter is Farchioni Olii S.p.A. Giano dell’Umbria Perugia, Italy.
15. Not open to employees of Farchioni or anyone connected with this promotion.
16. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of purchase may be required. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
17. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
20. Holiday prize draw:
(a) Our prize winners will be responsible for travel to and from Stansted Airport and any secondary accommodation that may be required.
(b) You must be in possession of a valid passport.
(c) You must be able to comply with any entry requirement to Italy that may prevail at the time. (Covid Restrictions etc).
(d) Because this experience is only possible during the olive harvest the trip must be taken over one weekend in October 2023. Should the winner not be able to attend or nominate other family members to enjoy this amazing prize then we retain the right to redraw another winner. There is no cash alternative.
21. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This promotion is limited to 30,000 entries.